Thursday, November 26, 2009

Indiana and her little Indians....



Indiana came to me earlier this week she was heavily pregnant and living in a market area in Mongkok. Her rescuer Suzanne did good to cat nap her and get her off the street.

We couldn't find a foster with such short-notice, so Indiana gave birth at my home, less than a week after her arrival. I was lucky enough to watch one of the kittens being delivered on Tuesday night, that was pretty adorable and I'm sure would melt the hardest of hearts.




http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=343941&id=862525001&l=f1213c6831


I've taken about 400 photos of them all now since they were born on Tuesday and probably boring everyone to tears, but they are so cute. It's my responsibility now to find homes for 5 little ones, that can leave me feeling a little over whelmed, just the pressure of finding them good homes, and people who won't adopt them on a whim and turf them out as and when life isn't going their way!


This is the photo that I'm most proud to have been able to have caught on camera. The delivery of her third kitten, she delivered 5 in total. I think this has really got to be a pretty amazing picture. The kittens are adorable. I have to start thinking of names for them, as I'm not that creative when it comes to cats names, or names in general.


































No comments:

Post a Comment