Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Creating your own masterpiece - Canvas Art


As I have an obscene amount of photos at home, I thought I could start putting some of them to good decorative use (particularly the animal ones). I never get bored at looking of my animal photos (or anyone's) and spend most of the day looking at them on my phone anyway.

After seeing on TV how easy it is to turn your favourite photos into wall art (don't you just love home edition makeover), that I thought that it might be a good idea to generate some extra funding for the pussycats.

I will be posting more details and samples of some canvas art that I am having made myself for you to have a look at shortly once they arrive (so watch this space).

If you would be interested in having some of your favourite photos turned into fabulous canvased wall art, then please get in touch with me to start ordering.


All you need to do is send over a high res image over to me with the dimensions that you are looking to have printed and your delivery address which will take approximately 1 week to process.

If you are like me and can't afford to spend thousands on any type of art, then this is really a personalised inexpensive way to showcase your photos and give some life to your bare office & home walls.


I've also realised that with the digital camera age rife nowadays, who really prints out any of their photos? All your fabulous photos end up getting lost on your hard drive, or you use all your computer memory. So hopefully this will encourage people to have a look through their albums and get some of their favourite photos on display, and don't forget the proceeds will go towards the hefty medical expenses that are ongoing in order to help more abandoned animals in need.






If none of your photos jump out at you enough in order to get them printed, don't worry as I will be providing an album link with photos for you to choose from (coming soon!).

For more information how to order the canvas and size dimensions, please contact canvasart@hkalleycatwatch.com or call 93100744.


If you have an image that you would like to process immediately, you can upload the image to this link:


QUICK IMAGE UPLOAD, CLICK HERE

Pricing Guideline:

Dimensions/ Prices
12x16 - HKD400
16x24 - HKD600
20x30 - HKD800
24x36 - HKD1000
30x40 - HKD1,200

* $50 delivery (within Hong Kong).


Please note the quality will depend on the resolution of your digital file.

Your Digital Camera
2 Mega Pixel 8x12"
4 Mega Pixel 12x16"
5 Mega Pixel 16x21"
6 Mega Pixel 20x26"
7 Mega Pixel 24x32"
10 Mega Pixel even larger...



Place your orders now and help us with our ongoing medical expenses!





http://hkalleycatwatch.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment